www dfas mil mypay login

In order to keep your personal information safe online, you need to pay attention to every aspect. WiFi should be protected by password, and one thing that people often overlook is: enable the encryption function of the router.
This feature is helpful and any information you send will be encrypted after you enable it.

My Pay Login Site

My Pay allows users to manage pay information, leave and earning statements, and W-2s. This is the login and information screen.

manage > mypay – Defense Finance and Accounting Service › retiredmilitary › manage › mypay

Jun 13, 2022

 · If you’ve never used myPay, visit and click "Forgot or Need a Password" to have a temporary password mailed to you. Once you have received a password, return to the myPay home page and click "Create your myPay Profile" to get started. Enter your SSN and temporary password.

Defense Finance and Accounting Service > mypayinfo


The proper sites are: myPay ( or link through the DFAS ( website. Lastly, make sure you manually type URLs into your browser as an extra precaution. Use a mobile app to manage your pay? Know what happens if you provide your myPay logon information. Attention DOD CAC users: myPay Smart Card login is available.

Retired Military & Annuitants – DFAS Home


Jul 11, 2022

 · The local phone number to reach Retired & Annuitant Pay Customer Service is changing. The new number is available to use NOW: 317-212-0551. The 216-522-5955 local phone number will NOT be available to use after July 1, 2022. The DSN number to reach Retired & Annuitant Pay Customer Service will also change. The new DSN number is 699-0551.

Pay Processing: DFAS and MyPay – U.S. Department of Defense › Help-Center › Article › …

Aug 25, 2021

 · If you have problems using myPay or with your myPay Password, contact myPay customer service: By Phone. *Centralized Customer Support Unit*. Toll free: 1-888-DFAS411 or 1-888-332-7411. Commercial …

Defense Finance and Accounting Service › Pages › Home.aspx

Defense Finance and Accounting Service

myPay | Office of Human Resources › hr-systems › mypay

With myPay, you can: View, print, and save leave and earnings statements. View and print tax statements. Change federal and state tax withholdings. Update bank account and electronic fund transfer information. Manage allotments. Make address changes. Purchase U.S. Savings Bonds. View and print travel vouchers.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *